How to get rid of belly fat is a question which affects the vast majority of men and women.
To determine your weight it is important to balance how much calories you intake daily and how much energy you burn.
Eating a lot of calories during the day but having less exercise activity, surely you are on the road to gain some extra weight – as well as the one that no one likes belly fat.
Over the age, belly fat can be increased. The older the people become they start to have fewer muscle tissues, and even less if they are not exercising.
The lower the muscles your body has, the fewer calories your body will burn. It means it will be more and more difficult to control your body weight and then the question arises “How to get rid of belly fat”
Now you wonder “How to get rid of belly fat”? You may have seen that some men have less fat stored at their arms and legs. That is due to age that prevents them to store fat there and the fat is stored at their belly. Depending on your gene you might have higher chances to add extra pounds even to become obese. Also, your genes can be responsible where your body stores the extra fat.
But here’s an easy way that works for EVERYONE – regardless of all circumstances: BODY WRAPS. Weight loss is guaranteed without any doubt, and if practiced often enough, the weight doesn’t come back like you may have heard. So, weight loss – check, no yo-yo effect – check, what else do you need, you wonder? Only the right tools!
Herbal wraps are a mainstay of luxury spas and salons. They are offered either as a full-body wrap or just for certain parts of the body (such as the hips and thighs). While they are primarily used to smooth and tighten the skin, some spas claim that people can lose inches and melt away cellulite during the 45- to 90-minute procedure.
Typically, the herbal wrap starts with an exfoliating scrub. After showering, the chosen wrap product (such as eucalyptus or lavender) is applied to the skin, and the body (or portion of the body) is encased in a thermal blanket. Several spas we talked to recommended this 100% Organic Lavender Scrub because it doesn’t irritate the skin while still exfoliating it fully.
After around 30 minutes, the blanket is removed and, following a cooling down period, the skin is finally rinsed and moisturized. Hempz’s herbal body moisturizer is the perfect pick.
Proponents say that when used in this manner, the topical herbs can effectively reduce cellulite and detoxify the skin. From the cosmetic point of view, the skin will typically look and feel firmer and smoother.
Heated body wraps and tummy belts are designed to burn fat and quickly shed pounds. Many of these products require you to apply a thin layer of topical heat cream to the skin which is then wrapped in a non-breathable plastic film – just a normal one, like this one, would do the job. By creating heat and perspiration, the benefits are said to extend beyond the skin to the fat cells below.
Some products also come with strict dietary guidelines, including the avoidance of salt, sugar, and processed foods a day or two prior to the procedure. Consumers often compare the feeling of a heated wrap to being in a sauna and commonly report losing several pounds immediately following the wrap.
If you think this wrap thing is not for you (even though we urge you to try the herbal wraps), there’s another way to get rid of belly fat – to do exercises for the belly. But this will not be enough. Belly fat can respond very well when a balanced diet and exercise are combined. Below you may find few tips on “How to get rid of belly fat”:
• Create a weight loss diet menu. The preferred foods in the diet need to be fruits, veggies, whole grains, and the meat needs to be lean and dairy low-fat. You need to exclude consumption of saturated fats, cheese or butter. Your preferred choice of fats needs to be monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats such as fish, nuts and some vegetable oils.
• The next very important tip on how to get rid of belly fat is to have a smaller meal size. Doesn’t matter that you choose healthier foods, if you have big meal portions you will still add more calories. If you are at home it is easier to reduce the meal portion. If you go to a restaurant it will be better and it is recommended to share your portion. If not then try to consume only one part of the meal, and have the leftover take away, and consume it on the next meal.
• Exercise goes hand in hand with the balanced diet to weight loss. “How to get rid of belly fat”? Register at your local gym and start doing some aerobic classes or just get on the treadmill. Try doing at least 3 times a week fat burning exercises. More so you can add to that some weight exercise few times per week. The more you exercise the better and faster your results will be.
• Do not rush to lose the belly fat fast. Better is to lose weight slowly so that you can maintain it. Recommended weight loss per week is up to 2 pounds (1kg). Take your time; do not overstress your body to lose weight. You know that if you lose from that body fat it will help you reduce the risk of any further health issues.
• Another important step on how to lose belly fat is to exclude alcohol. You know that most men have a “beer belly” from excessive alcohol. Any alcohol may add up to your belly fat, though we all know that a moderate glass of wine is an exception.