You can now throw out the stigma that looking 10 years younger will cost you an arm and a leg. All you have to do is follow these simple traditions that have been around for thousands of generations (that means no needles or shots!). The best part is that all these ingredients can be found right in your own kitchen! Use this recipe once a week and your friends and family will be begging you for your secrets!
This amazing recipe originates from Japan, where the local women have reaped the benefits for thousands of years! No wonder the Japanese women look so young even as they age. So what’s the secret? RICE!
Rice is loaded with healthy nutrients such as linoleic acid and squalene, which are very powerful antioxidants and promote collagen production. This in turn reduces and prevents the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
Here is the video which demonstrates how to make a rice anti aging face mask for 10 years younger skin.
Weekly Toner to Look 10 Years Younger
Things You Need:
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp rice
- 1 tbsp milk
How To Make:
- Bring your rice to a boil with 1 cup of water. Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and let cool for a couple of minutes.
- Strain the water from your rice, but make sure to keep the rice water and store in a jar in the fridge.
- Mix the boiled rice with 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp milk until it forms a paste.
- Massage the paste in slow, circular motions for a minute or two and then leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the rice water onto your face like a toner. You can use the rice water every night before bed to tighten the skin and get rid of dark circles.
- There you have it! A super easy and doable youthful mask that you should use once a week and I swear you’ll see results almost immediately!